How to Fix a Litter Genie That’s Not Working Properly
Anyone who has ever owned a cat can attest to the fact that litter boxes can be a real pain to deal with. Not only do they produce a lot of waste, but they also have to be cleaned out frequently. The Litter genie refill is a much-touted solution to this problem, but unfortunately, it doesn’t always work as advertised.
- One common issue is that the Litter Genie doesn’t always seal properly, leading to odors escaping into the room.
- Additionally, the Litter Genie can get clogged if too much litter is used, and it may not work properly if the litter is too dry.
If your litter genie is not working properly, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue.
- First, make sure that the lid is properly seated on the base. If it is not, the unit will not be able to seal in odors effectively.
- Next, check the carbon filter to see if it needs to be replaced. A clogged or damaged filter can cause litter genie to work less effectively.
- Finally, if the unit is still not working properly, you may need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
Overall, the Litter Genie is a helpful tool, but it’s important to be aware of its limitations. By following these simple steps, you can ensure that your litter genie is working properly and keeping your home odor-free.